REAL Contact Information
The REAL Youth Program can bring the following to your school:
- Youth mentoring (in or after school)
- Arts-based projects (music, video, and photography)
- Social justice and critical literacy curriculum
- Guest speaker series for students
- Teacher in-services/workshops
If you are interested, please email the program's founder, Horace
R. Hall, Ph. D.
Horace R. Hall is currently Associate Professor at DePaul University in Chicago, Illinois. He teaches in the department of Educational Policy Studies and Research. The REAL Youth program was an area of focus in his graduate studies and continues to play a key role in his endeavors to reach out and support children and adolescents everywhere.
All content (c) 2005 REAL Youth Program, Inc. Website design by David Powers.